If someone in the home has breathing problems, or are at risk for breathing problems (elderly and the very young) please tell technician before treatment.
ROACH CLEAN-OUT Treatment Preparation Sheet
Spray preparation: If roaches are being seen during the day or you have other bugs you want the spray to help with, this is the best treatment option.
1. Empty out all kitchen and bathroom cabinets, both upper and lower cabinets.
2. Empty out all drawers in kitchen and bathroom.
3. Remove all small appliances from the counter tops.
4. Clean all appliances, counter tops, cabinets, Drawers and kitchen/bathroom floors with soap and hot water.
5. Place all items from the cabinets on the table or in the center of the living room floor and cover with a sheet, blanket or plastic tarp.
6. Pull refrigerator, dishwasher, and stove away from the wall enough so the technician will be able to get behind them.
7. Scrub under and behind Stove and Refrigerator before treatment.
8. Vacuum all floors making sure to get really good around the baseboards, this will help with getting the roach eggs. Also vacuum the edges of the cabinets, and drawers for the elimination of the eggs.
9. Do not keep any opened food out during treatment and place unopened food on table or middle off the living room and cover with a sheet, blanket, or plastic tarp.
10. Closets should be cleaned out if seeing Roaches during the day.
11. Any where roaches are seen should have this prep work done, it will be sprayed.
RE-ENTRY: after 4 hours if no breathing or respiratory problems, 6 hours to overnight if respiratory problems.
1. Open windows and air out the house. Put a fan in the window facing out.
2. Make sure paper is put down on shelves before stuff is put back.
3. Sweep up dead roaches.
4. Wipe off the top of stove and microwave.
5. Make sure food is not left open, put in airtight containers.
6. If things were put into bags make sure the stuff is taken out within 24 hours so the roaches can get into the chemical and not stay in the bag.
7. Keep grease and waste cleaned up so roaches don’t have a food source.
RE-TREATMENTS: we would like to bait after the first spray treatment when the roaches are starting to get under control we will follow up on a maintenance program approximately a month to do the first baiting application, and then every month to 6 months depending on the severity of the infestation. This is charged at 1/2 the price of original application for 6 months.
Preparation Steps for Flea Pest Control Service
1. All floors must be vacuumed, especially low traffic areas (closets, under beds, ect). Dispose of vacuum cleaner bag in a trash container outside your home, close tightly. If using a vacuum with a re-usable bag or canister, empty contents into a container outside your home, close it tightly, and discard. Wash reusable bag or canister in hot water.
2. Mop/scrub kitchen and other hard floors and woodwork with detergent.
3. Clean or vacuum furniture, especially between and under cushions.
4. Wash all pet bedding in hot water or destroy it.
Have all pets treated for fleas by a veterinarian.
5. Pick up all toys and items off the floor. This includes picking up items from floors inside closets and under beds.
6. Strip all bed linens and wash in hot water.
7. Remove all caged pets (birds, reptiles, hamsters) before service.
8. Cover and store any open food products, dishes or utensils before service.
If the yard also is to be treated, the same steps as directed for in the home must be followed – that is, wash all pet bedding in hot water or destroy it, pick up all toys and items from the lawn and areas to be treated.
Fish tanks need to be covered with clear wrap and left covered until chemical is dry in home. Also turn off tank pumps. (approximately 4 hours)
To give the treatment time to work, do not clean carpet or floors for at least two weeks after treatment. (Vacuum and Sweeping floors is ok)
Stay out of the home for 4 hours after service.
Flea Bite Treatment for Pets
Bathe the pet with anti-flea shampoo
Bring pet to your veterinarian for best guidance for treatment of fleas.
Flea Bite Treatment for People
Try not to scratch bites. Stop the itching with some cream or lotion. If cream or lotion doesn’t work, there is also antihistamine as tablets or liquid. You should contact your doctor before taking this.
Use ice or cold water to soothe the itching. This also prevents or reduces swelling and inflammation.